Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's not Junk!

It's Treasure!!!

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. With all the latest gadgets and unnecessary stuff that we accumulate, we forget what's really important. We forget how to recycle the old into new and make beauty in something others would just toss away. I have a passion for anything old and vintage. The more the paint is peeling, the better. Rust and missing pieces ads unique touches to home decor or photography props. I just can't get enough of the history of antiques.


Most people would throw these hands away. Not me, I love the thrill in finding old things like this. You never really know what you'll find at a garage sale and how cheap you can get something old and unique. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Now that I have started my photography business I know the TRUE meaning of that saying.


It's time to bring on the garage sales because Spring is officially here! I can't wait to see what new treasures I can find this season. And for the perfect clothing to match vintage props, antiques, and the simplicity of life you should check out Cradle Will Rock. Here is their Facebook profile.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/CradleWillRockBoutique

They create one-of-a-kind dresses that you can't find anywhere else. High quality fabric and bright colors to make your children stand out.


It's time to make life simple again and to keep our children young with classic unique clothing.
I just can't get enough of Cradle Will Rock. They know exactly what's appropriate for your little one. We want our children to stay young and not grow up too fast. It's time to embrace vintage clothing and fashion for your babies and children!

3 comments:

Cradle Will Rock said...

Thanks so much I love this photo! And enjoy your blog! xoxoxo Rhonda

Maison Mutt said...

I soooooo agree. I have a house full of "treasures". Each time I decide it's time to clean, I remember how I came to own this treasure and back in it's rightful place it goes. Came to your wonderful blog thru Rhonda @ Cradle Will Rock. Am your newest follower & would love to have you stop by my blog: http://www.luxurydesignerdogclothes.com
Licks & Wags, Niki

Unknown said...

New fan here from Whitesuggar Creations Boutique! :)